Seasonal Touring on Lake Windermere
Terms and Conditions
• Camper vans and motorhomes are not accepted.
• No subletting — seasonal touring caravans are for family use and friends only.
• Electricity is individually metered and charged at the end the season.
• The use of generators is prohibited.
• Awnings contained within the pitch are allowed.
• Boats must be contained within the pitch.
• All touring caravans must be fully insured. You will need to produce a valid insurance certificate before occupation of the pitch.
• No wooden sheds, pup tents, or toilet tents are permitted.
• Seasonal pitches are for holiday use only. Permanent residency is strictly prohibited.
• Barbecues are allowed, however, they must be self-contained, off the floor and kept under control. Fires - this includes fires within barbecues, fire pits, and chimineas of any description are strictly forbidden.
• Well behaved dogs are allowed on site. A maximum of two dogs per caravan will be considered. Owners must seek permission if more than two dogs.
A full list of our seasonal touring park rules can be found here. Hill of Oaks Seasonal Touring Rules 2023