Facilities at Hill of Oaks Lodge & Caravan Park
All yours to enjoy
You and your family can make the most of a whole range of on-site facilities during your stay on Windermere. Visit the café and sit back with a coffee and book, spend time by the water's edge, or grab a treat at our farm shop. Our on-site facilities include:
- Reception - open every day from 9am to 5pm, except Sunday 10am to 2pm.
- Café and shop (winter opening hours) Monday to Friday - closed | Saturday 09:00 - 16:00 | Sunday 10:00 - 14:00 | View the menu here.
- Shower and toilet block for seasonal touring guests.
- Wi-Fi available through the park - see individual properties for complimentary/chargeable. Please note that due to our rural location, Wi-Fi is limited.
- We have 2 double 11kW EV chargers on-site. Charges apply. Please download the Monta app in advance of your stay and follow the instructions to charge your vehicle. This is the link for the Monta app in Apple and Android stores. https://monta.com/ie/how-to-charge-with-monta/.
- Dog park
- Boat launching and storage facilities available for holiday homeowners only.
- Bus service to/from Windermere. There is a bus stop at the rear entrance of the park. Please click here for the timetable.
- Bring your own canoe, kayak, inflatable, or paddleboard for £20 per item, per stay. Slipways and piers are available for launching. Rigid/powerboats are not permitted. Please note that we do not hire out water sports equipment.